E-COMMERCE JEWELLERY SPECIALIST VOLUNTEER
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Rennie-Grove-Hospice-Care/opportunities/E-COMMERCE-JEWELLERY-SPECIALIST-VOLUNTEER/76500 to join
SummaryDo you have a passion for jewellery? Can you help identify and value specialist items to make the listings as enticing as possible and get the best price
Purpose of this role
We are donated a range of eclectic items including jewellery and are looking for the help of a specialist to help us list and value these items accurately for sale online.
Our specialists volunteer with the Ecommerce team based in our retail office. The team work together to source, list, pack and dispatch good quality donations. The money raised from the sale of these items helps fund patient care in your local community. We sell on online platforms, including eBay and Vinted, making the most out of every donation, and contribute to the recycling and reuse of pre-loved items, keeping them out of landfill.
We are a busy, and friendly retail team of staff and volunteers, working in a fast-moving environment to meet demanding deadlines.
· researching and writing descriptions for donated items using a template
· advising on a starting price for the appropriate auction site
· restoring and repairing items for sale using specialist skills
· striving to maximise the income we receive for each item to support our patient care
What are we looking for?
· someone with a specialist knowledge of jewellery items - a relevant qualification or professional experience would be really welcome
· an excellent standard of English and grammar
· someone who can follow a process accurately
· age 16+
About Rennie Grove Peace Hospice Care
Our support begins as soon as it is needed – whether that is at the point of diagnosis, or when a symptom or support need arises. Our patients are supported to live the best quality of life they can through the combination of outpatient, rehabilitation and supportive care services, Hospice at Home and inpatient care that is right for them.
We are also here for those around our patients, including family, friends and carers, ensuring that everyone can receive the right support, wherever and whenever they need it.
Our care is provided at no cost to our patients and families and is made possible by the generous donations we receive from our local community.