Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Mind-in-Mid-Herts/opportunities/Events-Organiser/49381 to join
SummaryLead on the planning, organising and delivery of Mind in Mid Herts’ events. This role will support our engagement with the community and raise awareness.
- Help plan, support and deliver various events (e.g AGM).
- Organising and managing these events such as researching locations, booking venues, finding suppliers and budget management.
- Oversee events from start to finish including setting up of facilities, contingency plans, advertising, feedback and collating data.
- Collaborate with the wider team working at MiMH as regards to event requirements/planning/delivery.
- Manage the administration of the role, collaborate with other volunteers and any other relatable tasks as necessary.
- Review event management plans, providing feedback that will support future events.
Volunteering for Mind in Mid Herts will give volunteers the opportunity to be part of Mental Health Service Provision in Hertfordshire. Volunteers can learn new skills and gain new experiences. They will be working as part of a team and a valuable worthwhile part of the community.