We are a wildlife hospital and rehabilitation centre in Rickmansworth delivering veterinary care and support to sick, wounded and orphaned wildlife, getting them fit and ready to go home, back to the ...
eBay Customer Liaison
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Pumpkins-Wildlife-Hospital/opportunities/eBay-Customer-Liaison/72172 to join
SummaryOur charity Bay shop sells donated items to raise funds for our hospital and is suited to someone with eBay know-how and a good sense of customer care.
Pivotal to our fundraising efforts, you'll be part of a small dynamic team.
1. Monitor our items for sale on eBay.
2. Check emails daily and promptly respond to all customer enquiries.
3. Provide efficient and friendly service to maintain our 100% positive feedback record.
4. Decide on accepting or making higher counter offers.
5. Payment monitoring.
6. Arrange collection or delivery with customers.
7. Manage dispatch of items via Royal Mail or other delivery service.
8. Liaise with on-site volunteers and ensure the item is easy to locate, clean, presentable and ready for collection.
9. Ensure all items being sent are adequately packaged to keep them safe and secure during delivery.
10. Effective and prompt communications with the Pumpkin’s eBay team.
We need someone honest, reliable and good in a customer facing role.
You will have access to our eBay Charity Shop and group communications channels.
Training will be provided.