We help babies, children and young people with life-threatening or life-limiting conditions, and their families, make the most of every day. And we support those who die young to do so in as much ...
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Noahs-Ark-Childrens-Hospice/opportunities/Volunteer-Videographer/61539 to join
SummaryUse your creative skills to support the hospice’s award-winning Marketing and Communications team!
· Capture footage at various family and fundraising events
· Edit the footage as necessary and send back to Noah’s Ark, before deleting from own devices
· Provide recent examples of your work
· Own your own camera
· Be able to capture good quality, high resolution footage
· Be able to interact with a wide variety of people
· Have experience of filming people/events and editing the footage
· Maintain professionalism, discretion, and sensitivity at all times
· Have good communication skills and be sensitive to the situations and feelings of others
What impact will the volunteer make/how will this role make a difference?
· Your work can communicate to the public the work we do, helping more people to understand children’s hospices and helping gain income to keep running our services
· Volunteer videographers can allow us to capture precious memories of the babies, children, and young people we support – something their families will cherish forever