The MND Association focuses on improving access to care, research and campaigning for those people living with or affected by MND in England, Wales and Northern Ireland. We have volunteer lead ...
Trust and Grants Fundraiser
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Motor-Neurone-Disease-Association1/opportunities/Trust-and-Grants-Fundraiser/64804 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone to research and apply to local trust & grants organisations to help raise funds to support people living with and affected by MND
Become part of our friendly and dedicated team of volunteers and help us to make a difference in this flexible and varied role.
- Research local trust & grant organisations and match their criteria with our needs
- Complete agreed applications and submit
- Compile necessary reports for these organisations on how their support has made a difference
- Build relationships with these local organisations and ensure they are aware of the Association’s work in their area and how they could support this
This role will suit me if I:
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to recognise the potential opportunities for funding
- Am able to act in an impartial way
- Have a warm, friendly and empathetic manner