Business Support Officer
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Lasting-Memories-Cancer-Trust/opportunities/Business-Support-Officer/56055 to join
SummaryWe are seeking a highly organised, motivated and compassionate Business (Charity) Support Officer.
1. To provide a comprehensive and flexible business support service across the Charity including the development of reports and presentations.
2. To advise and respond to a range of enquiries from supporters and beneficiaries, signposting services and information as requested.
3. To progress chase on a range of matters to ensure colleagues achieve Operational, Financial and Strategical deadlines.
4. To allocate work to, immediate colleagues where required.
5. To organise, maintain and develop Information Systems.
6. To provide advice and information to colleagues on business support processes.
7. To provide a high quality business support service.
8. Deputise for the Secretary when required - To administer meetings, preparing papers and taking minutes and progress chasing actions.
9. Assist with identifying areas for improvement by continuous monitoring and evaluation of processes and procedures.
10. To provide business support for projects, process mapping and outcome reviews.
11. To support continuous improvement in the Business Support function of the Charity and support the charity as a whole in it’s drive to achieve its objectives.
12. To support the development of colleagues to ensure consistency of service delivery.
13. To proactively build and develop a positive reputation for the Charity by acting as an ambassador when dealing with other colleagues, beneficiaries and external partners and ensuring a positive focused approach at all times.