Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Green-Care-at-Norton-CIC/opportunities/Admin-Volunteer/65997 to join
SummaryWe are looking for someone to assist us with the admin which enables our project to run seamlessly and benefit the local community.
The Green Care CIC project are looking for someone who is organised and has a good understanding of computers to assist the Director with day to day administration which will allow the project to run more seamlessly.
The project has grown significantly over the years meaning more back office support is needed.
Green Care CIC operates gardening projects at three sites across Letchworth and as a volunteer you would be very welcome to attend to attend the projects to get a feel for the work that we do.
The types of responsibilities a volunteer could help with are:
- creating a process for keeping track of orders
- researching resources and wholesalers of products
- general liaison with attendees
- writing and sending of weekly updates using a template
- assisting the Director with streamlining of processes
You would be making a huge difference in this role by enabling us to focus on the gardening rather than the admin side of things which means that we could help more vulnerable adults in the community to be involved in horticulture which is great for their wellbeing and feeling connected to others.
As a volunteer, you will benefit from:
- A friendly, welcoming and supportive bunch of people
- Socials such as BBQs and breakfast clubs
- Beautiful locations out in nature
- Wellbeing benefits of fresh air and nature
- Increased understanding of horticulture
- Experience of growing high quality food following organic principles
- Out of pocket expenses paid where necessary