Community Projects Support Assistant
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/CDA-Herts/opportunities/Community-Projects-Support-Assistant/56667 to join
SummaryProject support with Village Halls, Rural Support Networks, Community Garden, Affordable Housing, Covid Recovery Ethnic Diversity project and Jobs Pathway.
Some tasks involve:
· Supporting project officers with admin duties
· Helping with production of promotional materials
· Assisting Rural Housing Enabler Officer with the inputting of housing needs surveys
· Supporting the CEO and volunteers in the community garden
· Assisting with office admin and housekeeping
Skills and Experience desirable but not essential:
· Microsoft Office Applications
· Newsletters, Bulletins, Posters and Flyers production
· WordPress Website editing
· Communications using a variety of media
· Organising and attending meetings, note and minute taking
· Friendly, responsive, conscientious and reliable
How you can help us by:
· Participating as an effective Team member.
· Undertaking training as required.
· Being pro-active in the workplace.
· Ensuring confidentiality.
· Upholding CDA Herts’ Vision, Mission and Values.
· Capacity to eat cake and having fun.
Training and support will be provided.