Stevenage Coffee Morning Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/4030400-/opportunities/Stevenage-Coffee-Morning-Volunteer/68331 to join
SummaryWe are looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to support group members affected by brain injury at our peer support groups across Hertfordshire
Headway Hertfordshire support people with brain injuries and run peer support groups across Hertfordshire and are currently looking for volunteers for our Stevenage coffee morning group.
We are looking for volunteers who can volunteer for 2 hours , once or twice a month on a Thursday from 10.30am to 12pm. The group provides a space where members can come together to share experiences.
Volunteers would be involved in:
- Welcoming members
- Engaging with the group and helping to facilitate conversations
- Sharing useful information
- Supporting group members to order drinks as needed
- Debriefing with the Facilitator after each session.
- Supporting on occasional day trips