St Albans Peer Support Group Volunteer
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/4030400-/opportunities/St-Albans-Peer-Support-Group-Volunteer/61777 to join
SummaryWe are looking for friendly and enthusiastic volunteers to support group members affected by brain injury at our peer support groups across Hertfordshire
Headway Hertfordshire support people with brain injuries and run peer support groups across Hertfordshire and are currently looking for volunteers for our St Albans group.
We are looking for volunteers who are able to volunteer for 2 or 3 hours on a Tuesday afternoon. The groups provides a space where members can come together to share experiences and take part in a range of activities.
Volunteers would be involved in:
- Setting the room up and tidying away at the end of the session
- Welcoming members
- Making teas and coffees
- Supporting members with activities such as arts and crafts, quizzes, gardening, music
- Supporting the facilitator in arranging weekly activities.
- Engaging with the group.
- Debriefing with the Facilitator after each session.
- Supporting on occasional day trips