Special Days Assistant
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/Willow-Foundation/opportunities/Special-Days-Assistant/62760 to join
SummaryWe are looking for a volunteer with good administration and IT skills. You will be a vital support to the Special Days team, who work with our beneficiaries
Willow is the only national charity working with seriously ill young adults aged 16 to 40 to fulfil uplifting and unforgettable Special Days.
Working directly with our team of Special Day Coordinators to assist in creating Special Days for our beneficiaries:
- Supporting with Special Day research and bookings
- Assisting in producing Special Day documentation – e.g. Itineraries
- Proof reading documents
- General administration tasks related to supporting our beneficiaries How long and how often?
- We are ideally looking for an ongoing commitment of at least 4 hours a week and on regular days of the week if possible.
- Our core office hours are Monday-Friday, 9am–5pm but we can be flexible around your availability with whichever days and hours you can do.
- If working remotely, you would need access to your own computer at home.
What can you expect from us?
- Job satisfaction knowing that you have helped create special memories for seriously ill 16-40 year olds across the UK
- Being part of a fun and enthusiastic team.
- Full training and support in all aspects of the role.
- Reasonable out-of-pocket expenses.
About Willow Foundation
Since 1999 Willow has fulfilled more than 17,000 Special Days for young adults living with life-threatening conditions such as cancer, motor neurone disease, cystic fibrosis, muscular dystrophy and Huntington’s disease.