Volunteer Youth Worker
Scan me or visit www.govolherts.org.uk/o/One-YMCA/opportunities/Volunteer-Youth-Worker/61003 to join
SummaryWe have an array of Volunteer Youth Worker opportunities in the Watford, Hatfield, Borehamwood and Three Rivers areas!
Supporting youth work activities and workshops
Supervision of young people in discussion sessions
Building positive relationships with young people
Working with other staff to plan and evaluate activities by gaining feedback
Please check out our session timings below!
1) 11 to 16s Youth Club, 3.30pm to 5pm, Watford Palace Theatre
2) Teen Gym, 5pm to 6pm, Birchwood Leisure Centre, Hatfield
1) Teen Gym, 5pm to 7pm, Birchwood Leisure Centre, Hatfield
2) 11 to 15s Youth Club, 7pm to 8.30pm at St Lawrence Church, Abbots Langley
1) Youth Club (11 to 15s) 4pm to 6pm, The Hive, Hatfield
Youth Club (16s to 19s) 6.15pm to 8pm, The Hive, Hatfield
2) Youth Cafe (11 to 19s), 82 Aycliffe Rd, Borehamwood, 6.30pm to 8pm
3) Young Orbital Drama Club, Haines Way, Watford, 7pm to 9pm
1) Boys Football (11 to 14s), 6 to 7.30pm, Briars Lane, Hatfield
Boys Football (15 to 19s), 7.30 to 9pm, Briars Lane, Hatfield
1) Youth Club (11 to 19s) 4pm to 6pm, The Hive, Hatfield
What we will provide to volunteers💸 Reimbursement of costs
About One YMCA
We deliver a range of programmes and services that tackle the issues facing local people such as homelessness, family support and wellbeing. We offer opportunities for young people, from apprenticeships to work experience and childcare to youth clubs.
We work with all ages, faiths and backgrounds, as part of a global network of 14,000 YMCAs.
We have served the communities in Hertfordshire for 135 years and we reach 1000’s of people each day.